Thursday, January 16, 2014

Changes

Salam and Hi.

We meet again hi dear readers! (If any) Truthfully, I never tell any of my friends that I actually hv a personal blog except for Shakila who accidentally discovered it when she used my laptop. I used to express feelings/ emotions in my blog which probably was the main reason I chose not to tell my friends of its existence, simply because-

1. I am positive 100% that they'll laugh their ass off when they know abt it
2. Making fun abt it will eventually become one of their routines
3. They'll know all my secrets! And I can never talk back about them anymore hiwww gurau! 

.... and I was not so active back then. This time around, I hope I will write consistently, at least 3 posts a week.  Writing, speaking, reading even taking a nap are all skills that need to be polished along time. You get better doing it after lots and lots of practices. As for me, I want to be a better reader, a better writer and a better napper? I've seen an individual who progressed tremendously in terms of her writing, and I sure am amazed! I loveeeee stalking other people's life hahaha so what I would do is to just read other people's blog randomly and anonymously, ahhh feel so cool leaving traces on the blog stats but the writer/the owner doesn't really know who you are ... unless he/she is actually very determined to trace/ to investigate abt you, the silent reader.

Alright, back to the person who showed great and by great I mean positive changes in her writings. She was my senior back in secondary school and alhamdulillah she was offered to further her study in the UK. I started to read her blog wayy before she left for UK. During that time, it was okay. However, it started to change ever since she left for UK. It was getting better and greater which I now consider it as one of the best writings! She has improved a lot in terms of styles of writings, language used grammar and whatnot - and all these came from hard work, passion, determination and the desire to change! I remember when she started to write, she had claimed that one of the reasons/ the catalyst that is pushing her drive to write, to write mooooreee is the line (I remember it clearly!) - I want to improve my English which is now my reason too. :)


 Little change can sometimes bring bigger opportunities, brighter future. It is better to take the risk and failing rather than not doing anything. Get out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself and learn to live.

Small things can mean BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment